My SIG P365 is now done and updated.
Here are the upgrades/changes.

*SIG 365 Grip, Cerakote by *SigSauer Guy - Black Multi-Camo
*NDZ Performance Barrel Match Grade Diamond-Like Carbon
*Armory Craft Slightly Curved Trigger
*NDZ Performance Back Plate
* NDZ Performance Base Plate extended 10 round Mag
*Crimson Trace LG-422G

Right now I prefer a green laser over RDS for EDC. I get my CWL next week and all the practice I have put in, the SAS sight and the CT Green laser are very fast to pick up over a RDS for me, right now. The laser allows me to aim/fire in a non-conventional position and faster.

Though I am hoping Sig sells 365 optic cut slides soon or 365XL RX slides.
So either a 365XL Romeo Zero or a 365 slide and a SwampFox Liberty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
God help you if you're ever in a defensive shooting situation. One look at that piece and the law will say you were looking for trouble. Other than that, nice job!

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
God help you if you're ever in a defensive shooting situation. One look at that piece and the law will say you were looking for trouble. Other than that, nice job!

LOL, thanks

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,001 Posts
So now that it's finished show us how well it shoots. Pictures of your targets would be nice.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So now that it's finished show us how well it shoots. Pictures of your targets would be nice.

Upper group just aiming for 9 area, 10 yds.

Lower RF test and better.
Circled first RF Test, practice session. Other shots 2nd Test as passed. Much better

From my range session.
They require a Rapid Fire test of 10 shots within 5 seconds @ 7 yds.
No laser sight used.

Its accurate at 10-15 yds pretty decently. Happy with it and I am getting better.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Gun looks great !!

When did you apply for your CWL ? It's been 6 weeks on mind & status has not budged from the initial 'received - in progress' status :(

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gun looks great !!

When did you apply for your CWL ? It's been 6 weeks on mind & status has not budged from the initial 'received - in progress' status :(
I am in FL and applied in May by mail. They are backed up with recored numbers. Was told 90 days. on day 88 I check and there was an issue. After chatting, I forgot the check for another background check.
So I mailed that off around 8/17.

Cant believe I for got the check and how long its taking to processes.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How's the AC trigger compared to stock? Any difference other than cosmetic?
About the same compared to stock and a little different that a flat trigger. I have flat triggers on my 320 and M17 and like them. They all feel good.

My GF want a curved trigger on her XL to help with reach.

Overall I am happy with the AC. But it's not going to change your shooting.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Actually a Nickel. No big deal really and only when I clean it after a range visit. Might switch it out to a conventional someday, if its an easy switch out.

So where did you come across the take down lever that uses a nickle? The take down lever is right where my thumb wants to be. I can see a benefit to it being flush MAYBE but I have never seen that before... please elaborate.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So where did you come across the take down lever that uses a nickle? The take down lever is right where my thumb wants to be. I can see a benefit to it being flush MAYBE but I have never seen that before... please elaborate.

Its a standard 365 SAS Lever that is flush on the 365 SAS. You can use a “screwdriver or coin” according to the SIG manual.

So for me a nickel or penny works well.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am in FL and applied in May by mail. They are backed up with recored numbers. Was told 90 days. on day 88 I check and there was an issue. After chatting, I forgot the check for another background check.
So I mailed that off around 8/17.

Cant believe I for got the check and how long its taking to processes.
Wow, that's nuts ! I'd heard they were taking a long time, seems everything Gvt related is running at 1/2 steam (except for tax collection) in FL right now.

Guess mine will be longer then I was told :(

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, that's nuts ! I'd heard they were taking a long time, seems everything Gvt related is running at 1/2 steam (except for tax collection) in FL right now.

Guess mine will be longer then I was told :(

Right, they will take your tax money even when closed. When the Tac Collectors open in May, I called the Key Largo, FL office for an appointment as they do the CWL their. Filed there and faster.
They had NOTHING available until July 25th back around May 18th. So yeah they are backed up. If I did not forget the check, I would have had in in Aug. but they said 90-100 days once they get it and back to you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts