SIG Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I returned it to Sig to have Xray sights installed. They received it last Monday, I'm told today the work/testing was completed today. Should be on the way back to me today or tomorrow. I may have it by the weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you could please explain the X-ray sights vs Sigs regular night sights, and take a photo please. I just heard about them and can't find anything out about them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
If you could please explain the X-ray sights vs Sigs regular night sights, and take a photo please. I just heard about them and can't find anything out about them.
X-Ray sights are shown in the Sig Sauer 2017 catalog on page 86 and on page 89.

The catalog can be downloaded at the Sig Sauer website.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sig X-Ray 3 sights are the ones that are standard on the Legion P226 and P229. Take a look at pictures of those guns to see various views. For some reason if you go under the product tab on the home page and look under sights, they are not listed. But if you type "X-Ray 3" in the main search bar, the details come up. These work great on a P320. That's what I use on mine. The front sight really pops out compared with the standard SigLite or Contrast sights. They are $159 on Sig's site but you can get them for $30-$40 less on Amazon or eBay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts