SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after waiting almost 3 months my Sig has finally come in. Now I just have to go get it. Does anyone know if there has been a price increase over the last 3 months. I was quoted $470 - $510, but the actual price is like $545. Nothing special added,just the P320c.

Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome. I paid about that for mine, actually a bit more just a few weeks ago. $569 IIRC, Worth every penny.

Reactions: WolfKing and Mills

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boy this is a tough crowd..... Pictures should come in about two weeks when I go collect it. It's currently sitting at Patrick AFB exchange and I'm in Jacksonville. No one wants it more than me.

Reactions: WolfKing

·
Registered
821 Posts
I think $545 is about the average street price for a P320. They usually run $500 with contrast sights and $580 with night sights.

You're going to like it!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Boy this is a tough crowd..... Pictures should come in about two weeks when I go collect it. It's currently sitting at Patrick AFB exchange and I'm in Jacksonville. No one wants it more than me.
Yea, we know what it looks like, it's just that we like looking!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Congrats on the 320c. I bet you are excited. I bought mine about a month ago and paid 535 with night sights. I got a fair deal from my lgs but he treats me fair and I give him first shot at all of my business. I'd say your price is right in there where it should be.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
303 Posts
That's about right. $470 - $510 is a "sale price" when they go on sale. Since it's popularity is going up, expect them not to go on sale much anymore.

-Dan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, I was finally able to pickup my new P320. Isn't she beautiful!!

Picture included for you pleasure :D

By the way my final price was $490.00 out the door.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ok, I was finally able to pickup my new P320. Isn't she beautiful!!

Picture included for you pleasure
Nothing like that new gun smell! I've had my P320c RX for 3 weeks now and it is a blast to shoot. Been carrying it for 2 weeks and it hasn't left my side. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Carry model ?? What caliber ?

Late to the tread . I bought a white dot sighted full for 476 and a compact with night sights for 499 but that was 2 years ago so you did fine on the price , just fine .

·
Registered
763 Posts
nice!! Congratulations

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check the Exchange sale paper before you go pick it up....The BX may have a sale going on when you go to pick it up. I ordered my P320C from the PX, and when I went to get it...a sale 10% off of all firearms...so I got it for less. You can see the sale ads online at www.shopmyexchange.com. Fathers day is coming....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts