SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after waiting almost 3 months my Sig has finally come in. Now I just have to go get it. Does anyone know if there has been a price increase over the last 3 months. I was quoted $470 - $510, but the actual price is like $545. Nothing special added,just the P320c.

Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome. I paid about that for mine, actually a bit more just a few weeks ago. $569 IIRC, Worth every penny.

Reactions: WolfKing and Mills

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boy this is a tough crowd..... Pictures should come in about two weeks when I go collect it. It's currently sitting at Patrick AFB exchange and I'm in Jacksonville. No one wants it more than me.

Reactions: WolfKing

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Congrats on the 320c. I bet you are excited. I bought mine about a month ago and paid 535 with night sights. I got a fair deal from my lgs but he treats me fair and I give him first shot at all of my business. I'd say your price is right in there where it should be.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Carry model ?? What caliber ?

Late to the tread . I bought a white dot sighted full for 476 and a compact with night sights for 499 but that was 2 years ago so you did fine on the price , just fine .

·
Registered
761 Posts
nice!! Congratulations

·
Registered
8 Posts
Check the Exchange sale paper before you go pick it up....The BX may have a sale going on when you go to pick it up. I ordered my P320C from the PX, and when I went to get it...a sale 10% off of all firearms...so I got it for less. You can see the sale ads online at www.shopmyexchange.com. Fathers day is coming....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.