SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long week waiting for waiting for my new baby to come into town.
I scored this gently used P320 X5 from one of our SiGTalk comrades. I made a fair deal for a gun I had to have and made a friend in the process. He had Robert Burke perform a competition level action job with takeup, creep, overtravel, and reset reduction. Man it is so very sweet! I'm in heaven.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm so happy that you like it sir. I'm sorry that it took so long to get to you, darn holiday shipping. Let's see a range report once you've shot it please.
Count on a range report my friend. I'm hoping, if all goes well, I'll get some time to get to the range tomorrow. There is nobody in this world that is more excited than I am.
I am so impressed with this gun. The guys at the range were absolutely drooling over it. Racking the slide is so smooth and that trigger.. it is just amazing. My hat is off to Robert Burke! I know shooting it will be an absolute pleasure. It is a dream come true. And I must say... it is truly in factory fresh shape for being used. I'm so happy that I might just pop.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Count on a range report my friend. I'm hoping, if all goes well, I'll get some time to get to the range tomorrow. There is nobody in this world that is more excited than I am.
I am so impressed with this gun. The guys at the range were absolutely drooling over it. Racking the slide is so smooth and that trigger.. it is just amazing. My hat is off to Robert Burke! I know shooting it will be an absolute pleasure. It is a dream come true. And I must say... it is truly in factory fresh shape for being used. I'm so happy that I might just pop.
Like a kid in a candy store. I'm so stoked for you to shoot it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.