SIG Talk banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
I kind of liken this to when people disapproved of my converting one of my XD 45 Tacticals to 460 Rowland. Why? Because I could, why not, and it ticked off Glock fanboy friends of mine with their 10mm Glocks. And, by the way, the 460 Rowland has both more velocity AND energy than 10mm. Now if someone offered an upfit kit to take the P320 45 to 460 Rowland, I'd be all for that.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ive thought about doing the 460 conversion as well but that wont be until thos 10mm is good and happy then ill probably work on a 3.9 10mm.
I shoot more 10mm and 40 vs 45 but I remember when the 460 came out it is pretty impressive.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
That's my sidearm when hunting. Anti-bear. And a 4lb trigger job. Yogi better stay on the picnic basket hunt, cuz he will end up being bear jerky and bear brats if not. Lol. I bet with some hot hand loads or Buffalo Bore ammo, you can get some nice night shots of a 10mm 3.9...

I think I'm going to inquire around now if it's possible to convert one of those X5/X6s to 460. Would be interesting.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts