SIG Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to give an update, my P229 Legion is back.
Here are the before and after trigger specs:
Incoming DA: 10.25, SA: 4.0
Outgoing: DA: 7.75, SA: 3.25

The Leupold Deltapoint Pro is already mounted, Trijicon Suppressor sights installed, both sights zeroed. Pistol was test fired for it returned with powder residue. I sent it over newly cleaned and lubed.

Barrel feed ramp polished.

Here is a photo, I will give a range report after Monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Thats good.
What do ya think of the action?
Is the double action smoother, is there less take up and no creep in single action? (when dry fired of course)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ditto for my P229 Legion

Just want to give an update, my P229 Legion is back.
Here are the before and after trigger specs:
Incoming DA: 10.25, SA: 4.0
Outgoing: DA: 7.75, SA: 3.25
I just spoke with Robert about my P229 Legion in 9mm. He just finished working on it. Had the same incoming and outgoing numbers as yours. I'm expecting great things and can hardly wait to take it to the range (...which is out the back door).

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats good.
What do ya think of the action?
Is the double action smoother, is there less take up and no creep in single action? (when dry fired of course)
Yes the DA is both smoother and lighter. Single action is really smooth and crisp.

·
Banned
6,289 Posts
Nice enhancements. How do you intend to use this gun now that you've had this done?

Reactions: ScalpeL28

·
Banned
6,289 Posts
Reactions: ScalpeL28

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just spoke with Robert about my P229 Legion in 9mm. He just finished working on it. Had the same incoming and outgoing numbers as yours. I'm expecting great things and can hardly wait to take it to the range (...which is out the back door).
Just got the P229 Legion delivered and, naturally, had to test the trigger. Wow! So much lighter and so much smoother! Robert was professional and very quick. Highly recommended. I'll be sending my P938 Extreme to him next.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts