SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

My new STX

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  sigke 
#1 ·
I was able to find a Sig Sauer 1911 I had been looking for, for a long time. The Sig Sauer STX. I found one today!!!

There she was just looking at me through the glass display case calling my name. I asked if she was a new gun? He said it was new but a 2012 model that had been bought and never shot. He got her out and I held her ever so gently in my hand. She said take me. I did.

Off to the house, cleaned and lubed, ready for the range. I have to say I was surprised by the results. It says it's a custom shop gun, hand fitted with a match barrel. I swear the bullets sent themselves through the same hole as I did a qualifying target to carry this beauty. No FTF, FTE, nothing. Just a sweet, sweet trigger. I even did a double tap by accident and it went a little higher than the nice hole it dug in the target.

Man, what a sweet shooting gun!!!!:D:D

See less See more
#8 ·
That is one sweet looking and shooting pistol!

Congrats!!!!! Now I want one!!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.