SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a new 1911-45-B-XO at my LGS last Friday. It was marked down 20%, so it seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. :D

Is the frame and slide on these really stainless steel? It's not marked Stainless, but I don't recall if the 1911-45-S-XO is marked either.

I replaced the stock grooved grips with VZ Gatorbacks in Green Canvas.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Yes, all stainless frame and slide.

I had one, bought it in 2013 with the TacPak deal. Traded on another SIG.. Great 1911............ Have fun....

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
XO Stainless was gone when I got mine. Love yours!!!!

Reactions: sigke

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
I picked up a new 1911-45-B-XO at my LGS last Friday. It was marked down 20%, so it seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. :D

Is the frame and slide on these really stainless steel? It's not marked Stainless, but I don't recall if the 1911-45-S-XO is marked either.

I replaced the stock grooved grips with VZ Gatorbacks in Green Canvas.

Yours seem to have a very low serial number.
54B136
Mine is 54B110867
Not that that means anything.
Just interesting.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's mine some VZ grips
They are stainelss steel
Shes a great shooter too.
That's a nice looking Stainless XO. Too bad Sig doesn't offer that version anymore...

This is my first Sig 1911. I have been sticking to the classic P-Series for years and have recently started looking at the P320's and 1911's. This could be a problem for my bank account...

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
That's a nice looking Stainless XO. Too bad Sig doesn't offer that version anymore...

This is my first Sig 1911. I have been sticking to the classic P-Series for years and have recently started looking at the P320's and 1911's. This could be a problem for my bank account...
Thank you.
Ya know, I've been really happy with mine.
So much so, that I haven't saw the need to get another 1911. But I have saw the need for a 229 and an MCX lol.
So yeah, I can surely sympathize with ya about your bank account ;)
Ay any rate, Congratz again. And keep us posted on how well you like her.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
That's a nice looking 1911, good luck with it and yes, it's stainless.

Reactions: winterwar
1 - 20 of 22 Posts