SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently received my new P320SC. It took about six weeks to arrive at my local gun shop since Sig was busy filling US Army orders, but I am pleased to finally have it in my possession. I am anxious to get to the range to try it out. I also have a S&W .38 Special Model 10 snubby and and Beretta Model 84BB .380 that I love, but wanted the 9mm Sig P320 after reading reviews. I altered the grip slightly to add a little personalization, but tried to be subtle and not flashly. I simply took a silver metallic Sharpie to highlight the Sig Sauer name on the nitron grip. I like how it pops the name without being overwhelming. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk doobiebro. Congrats on the 320sc. I bet you will enjoy it a great deal. I have the compact and a full size. They both are great shooters. I see no reason why your sub would be any different. Have fun on these forums. If you have any questions.. man this is the place for the real shooter's scoop. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I didn't know you could buy a new sc with the medium grip. All I ever see are the small grips. Congrats on your sc, I have one as well...and welcome from the Hoosier State.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome, I also like the customization.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind welcoming. I can't wait to get to the range, but once I do, I will report back.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts