SIG Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
tagged

Can anyone tell me what their preference is and why?

i see someone posted their, but the clip is canted a little.

I would definitely get one of these for appendix carry, but I'm wondering do i get the straight one or canted?

any tips or advice

Registered
Escobar - the cant on the Garrity ring is quite slight that I find it a non-issue when I used it for AIWB. If you really want zero cant, you can specify it in your order to Mark, he will make it to your spec.

Hope this helps.

Registered
I compare the photos again, looks like Bearone2 ordered his with more cant.

I personally prefer slight cant for subcompact just because I want to have the option to also AIWB as needed.

For mid/full size, yes, more cant which will help in less printing and more natural draw.

Registered
Glock19er - thank you again for posting all your detailed photos. They pushed me to make my decision. Ill be getting a garrity holster.

Ive been trying to decide for the last year almost on which holster and who to buy it from.

Ill look no further.

thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Escobar, you're welcome! They are very tight when you get it. I always wrap the gun in wax paper and leave it in for about 24 hours. Loosens it up just enough. Sometimes I put a little Leather Lighting in it if they are extremely tight. Mitch Rosen sells the Leather Lighting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Banned
How does a Glock19er even buy a Sig 938? :huh:

Just kidding...nice looking rig. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.