SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up from my FFL today. It was the most I've ever spent on a weapon, but I wanted it. Put Gissele trigger in it (wow). It's a little heavy and the sling sucks (prefer Vickers) but excellent BNIB out the door a little under MSRP and no Tax. Now all I have to do is take her to the range and zero the irons, then the ACOG.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Congrats on a very nice rifle! (y)

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,001 Posts
Awesome. Congrats.

Reactions: paularmola

·
Registered
828 Posts
That's one of the earlier versions. Still marking them with the Exeter location. The SN isn't that far from mine which was one of the first off the line in 2013. Only issue was the need for a SB die for my handloads. Built like a tank.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's one of the earlier versions. Still marking them with the Exeter location. The SN isn't that far from mine which was one of the first off the line in 2013. Only issue was the need for a SB die for my handloads. Built like a tank.
Yea, I wanted a gen1 vs gen2. My BOD is 12/12

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Here ya go

Cheers

·
Registered
433 Posts
A very nice rifle indeed. Would like to hear your thoughts once you've been to the range with it, i.e. recoil, reliability and accuracy. Geissele triggers are nice. Which model did you install on this rifle? Always thought about getting one of these, but hesitate when I think of the weight and potential recoil issues. Not that I am a recoil baby, but I do shoot a lot of 516's, and they clearly have a little bit more felt recoil (to me anyway) than my DI rifles. So hoping to hear why I should go ahead and get one!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts