SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From SJC Titan, considered the number one compensator/recoil reducer out there. Barks like .308 and yet recoil like a .22 You can see how much recoil this AR with the SJC Titan. Here a video, Fast forward it to 2:23 to see it in action.:
I just installed mine and can't wait to take it to the range.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Would the muzzle brake have any effect on accuracy on a DMR? I ask this because I just received my 716 DMR today (pictures to follow today as well) and I'm planning on the next items to buy beside optics. Obviously, I haven't zeroed out my rifle yet, but I was just curious.... My apologies if this is a stupid question!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would the muzzle brake have any effect on accuracy on a DMR? I ask this because I just received my 716 DMR today (pictures to follow today as well) and I'm planning on the next items to buy beside optics. Obviously, I haven't zeroed out my rifle yet, but I was just curious.... My apologies if this is a stupid question!
It shouldn't have any effect at all. I believe, since the recoil is reduce tremendously, it might even help with the accuracy. I wil report back here as soon as I test it on the range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts