SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

My Lucky Day

2K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  olbriar 
#1 ·
I had to run to town today to get some mower parts. Part of the plan was to run by my favorite LGS who was having an open house/food court/major dealer reps/raffles, etc. Sure enough the place was packed when I got there. I registered for the raffles and visited the dealer tables. I put my hands on some fine guns and picked up caps, ink pens, key chains, and literature from each table. They called my name.. I won a free bbq lunch. After eating I felt so good that I bought the p320c I've been wanting. It will keep my full size rx company. Had a great time there.. met some good people and I finally had my 320c!! I got home and no more started to break down and clean my new baby when the phone rang. It was the LGS informing me that I had won their 2A Armament give away. I ran back up there and picked up a hoodie and titanium
takedown pins, gas block, and t3 compensator. Stuff I would have never bought but will look sweet on my AR. It was definitely my lucky day.

#7 · (Edited)
Trust me... I've had plenty of bad luck too. Today it was all good. The last time I won something it was a basketball at a home town Christmas celebration around 1960. I think I was due.

One of my buddies has a co-worker that is also into guns. Two years running, this guy's wife won the NRA gun of the year. Now that I call BS. lol That poor lady gets dragged to every gun show and dinner affair in hopes she'll hit again.

A pic of my good fortune.

#9 ·
you usually have to pay extra for that too... (-:

:p

#14 ·
Put my AR parts on. Having fun playing with the 320c. I have hopes of getting it dirty tomorrow. If it shoots as sweet as the full size I will be elated. I had a hell of a time out of the box working the take down lever on the full size. No problems at all with the compact. I have an IWB Crossbreed and plan to carry the c during the summer and go back to my C3 next winter. Love sigs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.