SIG Talk banner

My Lucky Day

1626 Views 23 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  olbriar
I had to run to town today to get some mower parts. Part of the plan was to run by my favorite LGS who was having an open house/food court/major dealer reps/raffles, etc. Sure enough the place was packed when I got there. I registered for the raffles and visited the dealer tables. I put my hands on some fine guns and picked up caps, ink pens, key chains, and literature from each table. They called my name.. I won a free bbq lunch. After eating I felt so good that I bought the p320c I've been wanting. It will keep my full size rx company. Had a great time there.. met some good people and I finally had my 320c!! I got home and no more started to break down and clean my new baby when the phone rang. It was the LGS informing me that I had won their 2A Armament give away. I ran back up there and picked up a hoodie and titanium
takedown pins, gas block, and t3 compensator. Stuff I would have never bought but will look sweet on my AR. It was definitely my lucky day.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Trust me... I've had plenty of bad luck too. Today it was all good. The last time I won something it was a basketball at a home town Christmas celebration around 1960. I think I was due.

One of my buddies has a co-worker that is also into guns. Two years running, this guy's wife won the NRA gun of the year. Now that I call BS. lol That poor lady gets dragged to every gun show and dinner affair in hopes she'll hit again.

A pic of my good fortune.

· Registered
69 Posts

· Premium Member
3,377 Posts
Trust me... I've had plenty of bad luck too. Today it was all good. The last time I won something it was a basketball at a home town Christmas celebration around 1960. I think I was due.

One of my buddies has a co-worker that is also into guns. Two years running, this guy's wife won the NRA gun of the year. Now that I call BS. lol That poor lady gets dragged to every gun show and dinner affair in hopes she'll hit again.

A pic of my good fortune.

I don't see any bbq sauce on that shirt, what's up wit dat.

· Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Put my AR parts on. Having fun playing with the 320c. I have hopes of getting it dirty tomorrow. If it shoots as sweet as the full size I will be elated. I had a hell of a time out of the box working the take down lever on the full size. No problems at all with the compact. I have an IWB Crossbreed and plan to carry the c during the summer and go back to my C3 next winter. Love sigs!

· Registered
255 Posts
Good deal!! Congratulations!!

Reactions: olbriar
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.