SIG Talk banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I rotate this one between 4 o'clock and appendix, depending on what time of year it is and what I'm wearing:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
These are my three EDC rotation carry guns. Sig P320 X-Compact, Sig P365SAS, and Smith and Wesson 327 Performance Center .357 8 shot revolver. What's yours?

Only the lowest gun is a rotation gun. But it's more commonly called a revolver. The others are all semiautomatic handguns.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Only the lowest gun is a rotation gun. But it's more commonly called a revolver. The others are all semiautomatic handguns.
Took me a minute to get your drift.

·
Registered
51 Posts
P238 or P365, both with extra mag. If going to "danger zones", P229 or P80/Glock 19, both with 2 extra mags. Also knife, flashlight, multi tool, and cellphone regardless of what gun I carry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine aren't as pretty as some of these, but still functional. Normal late spring, summer, fall is an STI Staccato C in IWB and in late fall, winter, early spring in an OWB holster. Sig P365 when I have to skinny down. Almost always include a Sig P320 M18 in the truck. Certain times call for the SW 642 in an ankle holster.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I don't really rotate carry guns. But I do have several for different purposes.

Lightly modified Pre-70 Series Colt Commander .45acp. My primary carry gun.
S&W 642 .38 Special: For hot weather and when I just feel lazy.
Colt Mustang XSP .380: I carry this on my daily exercise walks. With its poly frame and stainless slide, its about as sweat proof as a gun can get.

But, sometimes I get a wild hair and might carry anything from a .25acp to a .45 Colt. Just depends on my needs and my mood at the time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is your EDC so why rotate at all? I have carried the same Sig for over two decades and I never stop getting better each year shooting it. I don’t have to rethink MOA or retrain myself.

·
Registered
22 Posts
P365 X/L Grayguns frame with MS, SAS slide 365 barrel, LIMA green dot in Eric Withunt IWB leather holster, or
CZ P10S Holosun 507 c green dot in MIE holster

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Lately, a G48 and/or G43X, both with Shield Arms 15-rd. magazines and a 20-rd. reload(s). Small enough to conceal, big enough to get the job done, and lots of BBs for everyone to get seconds or thirds.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Titanium .38 for a couple decades. OWB in winter. IWB in summer. Back up in my bag is a Dan Wesson .357 w/ 2.5" heavy barrel. Transitioning to a P365 SAS/XL Romeo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
S&W M&P Shield .45acp

I have been giving some thought to switching to a Sig P320 compact in 9mm.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
P229R 357 sig, P6 9mm, H&K P30 9mm, FNP 40 S&W

21 - 40 of 46 Posts