SIG Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a discrete 2-3 pistol range case. I have a range bag for all my goods, but looking for something separate to house my 1911, FNX 45, and P229 legion for range days.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I use a tool bag from Lowes for my range bag. Definitely doesn't look like a range bag, tough, lots of room, good pockets, etc. Not expensive either. $20

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was learning toward rugs. I have a maxpedition compact range bag, bit with all my other gear, I cannot fit any pistols in there.
i was at cabellas earlier today, and they had basically the same bag, but it said cabellas on it, and it was $40. I didn't find that on the website.. I have one that's basically like a padded lunch box, with no branding. one gun per side. it's REALLY thick like a lunch box...i kinda hate it.

You could get a pelican case...they're generic and protect well. doesn't scream guns...screams "everything inside me is expensive"

another link.. http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/skb-dry-tek-soft-rectangular-handgun-range-bag#repChildCatid=859664

·
Registered
24 Posts
Finally broke down today purchased a bag because bringing in grocery bags filled with bullets start to make me feel like a hobo.

eBay! $10! Shipped!

I also bring in my own paper and a red marker to make my own targets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Not necessarily discreet but one fine range bag for protecting multiple handguns. Plenty of room for ammo, ears, and eyes too. And room for other goodies you like with you when you shoot. Explorer large deluxe tactical range bag. Can be had from Amazon for around 50 bucks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I found some soft cases at Wal-Mart that I really like for $15. Holds two pistols on the inside in separate padded pockets. Also inside are 8 mag pouches. There is a flat zippered pocket on one side for a screwdriver or so, and a thicker zippered pouch on the other side that I can get about 8 more mags in. Comes with handles that velcro together and a shoulder strap. Measures about 12" x 9" x 5" when full. When I go to the range, I take this holding two guns and mags preloaded with 200 rnds along with a small backpack with my eyes and ears, extra tools and targets. Works great for me.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I like the looks of that Explorer bag. Hmmm...

GPS Tactical has some nice multi-gun back packs, but they are a little pricey.

You might want to look at a small gym bag if you want discreet. They come in all shapes and sizes.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Check out the LA Police Gear site. Great prices and really good bags.

·
Registered
261 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.