SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the SB Tactical installed, Romeo 3, and hiperfire 24c. Looking for a decent strap that doesn't break the bank. I know Sig store has one but it's a little too expensive for me. I will get it if I have to but I figured some of you all could point me in the right direction. Now that's out of the way enjoy.......

"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I appreciate it. I'm gonna share a updated picture of the family. I've made a few changes recently and want to share with you guys and gals and get some feedback on what you all think. Hope everyone has a great night.

Reactions: Twister and boris95

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Nice setup. Will probably get an MPX this year. Still all a bit confusing to me. MPX with SB brace? Or do the hoops for SBR?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yours didnt come with one from sig? I got a single point in my box

Mine didn't come with one.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice setup. Will probably get an MPX this year. Still all a bit confusing to me. MPX with SB brace? Or do the hoops for SBR?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I struggled with that too. With the hoops you have to jump through, the cost, the wait, etc. I decided to opt with the brace and glad I did. The SB brace is nice. I bought it for $169 shipped through a vendor on slick guns that had it on special. I've shot the sbr version at the range which inspired me to buy this MPX and to me this brace is as nice as the sig stock. Its like get weight and very durable. Looks great too. I would highly recommend it and it's got written on the box and enclosed paperwork that the atf approves of it and it's ok to shoulder etc. just my two cents worth. Take care out there

Reactions: Reagan 39 and MLC7

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I struggled with that too. With the hoops you have to jump through, the cost, the wait, etc. I decided to opt with the brace and glad I did. The SB brace is nice. I bought it for $169 shipped through a vendor on slick guns that had it on special. I've shot the sbr version at the range which inspired me to buy this MPX and to me this brace is as nice as the sig stock. Its like get weight and very durable. Looks great too. I would highly recommend it and it's got written on the box and enclosed paperwork that the atf approves of it and it's ok to shoulder etc. just my two cents worth. Take care out there

Thanks so much for your thoughts on this. I am now leaning towards that solution--looks like a great option to avoid the extra hassle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.