SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an MPX pistol and would like to know what you run for optic and light on your MPX. Looking for thoughts on this.

·
Banned
17,715 Posts
I use a Romeo 5 and no light. I don't believe in weapon mounted lights. Mine remains detached.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Yeah, +1 Romeo5. No light, because this 9mm isn't a defensive weapon here.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
RMR type 2 with Scalarworks 1/3. Using a Cloud OWL but would probably go with TLR-8G if didn’t already have the OWL. 0A5090AD-FFA2-49D8-8980-6AA6F0FF53E6_1601569361315.jpeg

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm using a Romeo 5 as well. I'm using the lower mount to help it stay compact to fit in my backpack better. I don't have a light at this point, but if I could find something small enough that wouldn't interfere with my hand position, I would consider it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
My K wears a Trijicon MRO and a Streamlight TLR-8. My 8 inch MPX build wears a Romeo5 XRD and a Streamlight TLR-2G.

I can also recommend Aimpoint red dots, but they can get expensive.

Bill

·
Registered
160 Posts
Holosun 510 w truglo mini laser
If you have a chance would like to see a picture of your setup, I run the 510 also, it came with my MPX-k I was going to replace it but, I ended up liking it. Every time I think about replacing it, I shoot it and like it even more...

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Cmore 6 moa dot, crimson trace CMR 206 green laser, trijicon dual illuminated on 45* mount, Taran Tactical magwell, Arisaka finger stop and Isler CF hand guards.Setup is identical and no light since both are for competition.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Trijicon RMR Type 2 on an American Defense QD mount.
The mount is made to co witness with mid height Troy Battlesights so it's not as ungainly high as a normal height mount, but not so low it makes getting a good cheek weld difficult.

As far as a light, look into the Streamlight TLR 7. It'll fit where the handstop normally fits and isn't ridiculously big.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts