SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anybody added a LC to their MPX. What do you think, any benefits or cons? Pictures if you have would be great. I want all the gases pushed forward and I'm having a problem finding one that works with MPX thread pitch. Id prefer not to use an adaptor. Nothing fancy, similar to the one below!

I am looking for a LC that will fit the stock Sig MPX barrel/pitch of 13.5 x 1 LH

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just use the fortis muzzle brake & control shield
View attachment 120074
Thanks for the post, I looked all over their site and the only 9mm brake/shield is for standard thread 1/2 x 28 (out of stock also). How long ago did you purchase? Odd they would stop making but maybe not enough demand?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the 4.5" barrel from in lead we trust that is 1/2x28
Thanks, at least I know I'm not crazy. I looked all over their site and found nothing with 13.5 x 1 LH ... I will be sure to update my original post to specify I want a LC that fits stock barrel with stock thread size on a stock MPX!

·
Registered
154 Posts
The 13.5x1 LH is currently an issue for after-market products.
However, good ole American innovation and it is resolved.
See US Machinegun.com : Machine gun accessories of all types.
This site has various 13.5x1 LH female adapters to RH threading.
I rocksett the female adapter to my MPX barrel and using usmachinegun.com's 13.5x1 LH to .578x28 Thread Adapter for my suppressor and other devices that mate toe a .578x28 RH. There is also a 1/2x28RH version, as well.
I would recommend that you type in MPX in the Web site's search box and find what barrel adapter you need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts