SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Honestly yea, it's a bit high, usually go for msrp of 1829, used to be 1600ish pre-rona, but now if you can find it in stock for 2k, it's better than the 2500-3500 they go for on gunbroker. It is by far the most fun gun I have ever shot. If you have never tried one, find a friend with one and go, or get lucky and find one in stock and buy it. You will not regret it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What you say makes me feel a little better about the price. I paid $1,000 for my Sig M400 rifle. Does the quality or demand make this weapon worth 2 times what the M400 is worth. I am not trying to be a jerk, just want to understand. Thanks.

Honestly yea, it's a bit high, usually go for msrp of 1829, used to be 1600ish pre-rona, but now if you can find it in stock for 2k, it's better than the 2500-3500 they go for on gunbroker. It is by far the most fun gun I have ever shot. If you have never tried one, find a friend with one and go, or get lucky and find one in stock and buy it. You will not regret it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The price has certainly gone up recently, but they're selling for more than that on GunBroker. The price might come down again someday, but I doubt it. It all depends on how much it's worth to the buyer to decide if it's a "good" price. When I bought mine, the prices had just gone up and people said that I paid too much. Now the prices seem to have gone up more and people think that I got a good deal...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts