SIG Talk banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

Registered
Thanks. Unfortunately charging handle are completely out of stock in any brand (except SIG of course) . If anyone can spare a Radian or otherwise, It'd be appreciated :p
Just found the NLA one at Ranierarms. Only 2 left in stock so better hurry! Was hoping for a radian but they were on back order everywhere.

Registered
I appreciated reading through this list when I bought my MPX so wanted to add a couple items that I've purchased and can recommend as good aftermarket accessories:

The LongShot M-Lok Picatinny accessory rails fit perfectly on the Lancer 6.5", 8", 10", 14", and 16" MPX carbon fiber handguards and are great if you want to add accessories to the top rail or don't care for the way Lancer's handguards look without the full length Picatinny rail extension.

Registered
Here are a few more aftermarket items I'm using with my MPX:

Red dot sight:

RDS mount:

Back-up iron sights:

Registered
Here are some tactical light and mount options for the MPX:

The Arisaka mount above will work on both the SIG MCX and MPX.

馃帠USAF Retired
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
Thanks for posting but most of what you posted are generic and applicable to many different guns. This posting is specific to MPX only parts. For instance the MCX mount above will work on any Mlok mount system. I would suggest that you consider posting a separate thread regarding how you dressed out your MPX. I鈥檓 sure others would like to see it.

馃帠USAF Retired
Discussion Starter · #70 ·

Registered
Added some new Drum magazines to the list on Page 1
I can't imagine ProMag is selling too many of the 30-round MPX drum magazines since standard OEM SIG mags hold 30 rounds. Maybe the 50-round drum magazine for kicks and grins at the range, but the 30-round drum for over twice the price of an OEM MPX magazine makes no sense whatsoever.

Premium Member
Thril is now selling their Gen 2 MPX 35-round magazines for $39.99. I missed out on the Gen 1 mags when they were being sold but might pick up a few of the Gen 2 models for range use.

Interesting. I didn't know they were coming out with a Gen2 already. I guess that's why they haven't been available since the pre-orders shipped.

I had 4 pre-ordered and was sent 8 following the delays. I haven't had a single malfunction with any of them yet, so I wonder if others had issues.

Registered
Lantac is taking pre-orders for their Dragon Dead Air Wolfman MPX Muzzle Brake. This will allow MPX owners to use a DA Wolfman suppressor without requiring additional thread adapters or tri-lug devices. This is a good option since it's hard to find muzzle devices that correspond with SIG's MPX 13.5 x 1 LH thread pattern. I have a Wolfman waiting to be approved and was hoping DA would come out with a KeyMicro brake specifically for the MPX but this one looks like it will work.

Registered
I have a Copperhead K lower with a MPX K upper. The lower has the rings for the PDW stock to slide in and from what I have heard, most if any PDW stocks made for the MPX will not fit in to these rings? I have the original PDW brace itself but I am missing the little "ejector" button / spring parts. Anyone have ANY idea where I can get that?
Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior
Watch Hand Sleeve Finger Thumb

Registered
Most of the links on this thread are either dead or out of stock, I guees covid effect...

馃帠USAF Retired
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Most of the links on this thread are either dead or out of stock, I guees covid effect...
I found 4 links out of 24 on manufactures websites that were no longer linking to the product. But to use the term 鈥渕ost鈥, now you are exaggerating. Post number 1 is now updated.

I do what I can, but I can鈥檛 control when a manufacture changes their website or product line.

Sorry, I can鈥檛 help you with out of stock items. Try writing to the manufactures of the items you want and let them know there is demand. That鈥檚 what I do.

Perhaps you could send a friendly PM to me if you find a link not working and I can fix it.

Registered
I found 4 links out of 24 on manufactures websites that were no longer linking to the product. But to use the term 鈥渕ost鈥, now you are exaggerating. Post number 1 is now updated.

I do what I can, but I can鈥檛 control when a manufacture changes their website or product line.

Sorry, I can鈥檛 help you with out of stock items. Try writing to the manufactures of the items you want and let them know there is demand. That鈥檚 what I do.

Perhaps you could send a friendly PM to me if you find a link not working and I can fix it.

No blame, many links are dead these days, covid destroying small business.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts