SIG Talk banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've done quite a bit of business with them and have a good relationship with a couple of the reps. They'll usually dig up a deal for me. I picked up a compete P229 RX upper (Slide w/optic, threaded barrel, guide rod, and a 3-pack of springs) last summer for $319.20.
Hi LostHawaiian,

Can the complete BCG be ordered directly from SIG by phone? what is the part number of the group? or just asking for a complete BCG for MPX PCC

Thank you,

Max

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Hi LostHawaiian,

Can the complete BCG be ordered directly from SIG by phone? what is the part number of the group? or just asking for a complete BCG for MPX PCC

Thank you,

Max
From my invoice:
Product name: CARRIER ASSEMBLY, MPX, FREE ROTATION, CARRIAGE ASSEMBLY, BOLT, FIRING PIN, CAM PIN

SKU: KIT-MPX-CARRIER-FR

It came with the complete assembly, ready to drop in, and a little baggie with the non-tabbed spring plate, and a black bumper and screw.

I've never seen them on the website, but I contacted my rep directly to ask about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Geissele Trigger

I'm not sure if I missed this from earlier post. Another trigger from Geissele even though it has been out of stock for more than half year.

https://geissele.com/mpx-ssa.html

Got several trigger for the MPX and so far not happy with any of them(Timmey, lantac, etc). I'll wait for the geissele for another few months and if it's still not available, I'll try the Wilson Combat one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Never had a problem with the SIG trigger. It's a PCC.... you don't need some fancy trigger. **** I don't see the point of a fancy trigger on an ar....
I personally never had any problem with any sig parts on my mpx or pistols. It's about upgrades and it's personal preferences which all this thread about. It will fire when you pull the sig trigger, but if you want to do a quick double tap or triple tap, sig trigger is one of the worst I've ever fired. And fire a AR with the cheapest Geissele trigger right after that made me feel day and night difference.

·
Registered
13 Posts
On the subject of charging handles, looks like to me the only working link is to Next Level and visiting there they are taking back orders. I was disappointed that Radian has discontinued their design for my Gen II MPX.

Looking to make that upgrade and if you have the Next Level and like it or dislike it please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
On the subject of charging handles, looks like to me the only working link is to Next Level and visiting there they are taking back orders. I was disappointed that Radian has discontinued their design for my Gen II MPX.

Looking to make that upgrade and if you have the Next Level and like it or dislike it please let me know. Thanks.
I have the NLA charging handle and it’s good to go.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
How about a link for hand stops?
On my Competition model I just run an indexer, which works great for me with a C-clamp style grip.

Arisaka Defense M Lok Finger Stop

My K was a lot tougher to find one that I liked that actually fit. I like the Fortis Short Shift Angled Grip, but it sticks out about 1/4" from the front of my handguard.

I didn't mind this so much, but then I found the Odin Works B1 M Lok Handstop. It fits perfectly on the short underside and is very comfortable for my grip purposes. I ended up putting the Fortis on my 8" handguard that I sometimes swap out.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Thanks for the time saving post. Be well

Reactions: KenBry

·
Registered
Sig MPX / Sig X-Compact
51 Posts
Sorry to comment on an older post, but the list by the OP is excellent - with one minor exception. Isler Custom Works has amazing looking products and I've never read/hear a negative thing about them. Mark seems to do great work. The only problems is... I could never get the handrail I wanted. I waited for over a year to get a 10.25" MPX handrail and they never had them in stock, or on his upcoming list. He had the 8" length available once, but never the 10.25". I finally had to give up and bought the Lancer Carbon Fiber rail.

On a side note... ILWT is the best. I purchased their 8" barrel when I SBR'd my MPX and it is awesome and their team was very responsive (and tolerant) to my newbie questions.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts