Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Over the past months I have been trying to mount red dots (e.g. RMR, Romeo 1s) to a few Sig Pistols. I went here after purchasing a Sig P320RX carry slide conversion and was impressed with a factory produced and zeroed pistol red dot setup. I wanted to share some basic facts on where I am at and hope others here will contribute. I wish this info would be readily available before I started these projects!

P365XL can use a Shield rms c red dot. On my S/N 66A series XL, the slide needs M3 screws to bolt it up. The rms c has a built in rear sight.

P320 X-Carry slide is drilled for 6-48 screws. Unfortunately the new Romeo 1 Pro will not mount on my old S/N 58C series X-Carry Slide. The steel shroud will fit, but the slide cut out will not fit Romeo 1 Pro. Need to mount a old Romeo 1...I assume you can still use the protective steel shroud as the Sage Dynamics Video shows him breaking the Romeo 1 with one drop from shoulder length.

According to Sig Customer Service, the Romeo 1 Pro is designed for the M17. In the next few days, I'll check that out on my M17055*** serial gun to verify. The Sig Romeo 1 Pro comes with two torqx M4 socket head screws. It is also supposed to fit the new X-Carry guns.

Funny as this should be fairly straight forward, but for the most part is not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the Romeo steel shield, it lines up with the holes.

Here is the Romeo Pro lined up with the holes (wooden dowels)...the front of the slide needs a little curvature cut out to allow it to sit down properly.

Here is the front for the Romeo Pro in the front of the slide, but the holes then do not line up.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,009 Posts
From what I understand, the new Romeo 1 Pro has the same pattern as the Delta Point Pro, and the Shield as you noted... here is an older representation of the various mounting footprints on available Red Dot Sights...

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.