SIG Talk banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
All good choices, but also take a look at the N8Tactical as well. I use the Pro version. The twist release is solid and very easy to handle, no matter what some say. Single adjustable clip, soft suede against your body. One of the only holsters that also covers the grip and keeps it from digging into your body. Use it for a week or two and it molds to your shape. I truly forget that I am wearing it. Also keep it at 3-4 o'clock position and I neve wear a T-shirt.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently bought a Tulster for my P365 and it's been great so far. I had been using Tulster for my G43 & G19 so it's not like Tulster is new to me. I've heard nothing but good reports about Vedder, but Prime with same or next day shipping got me to try the Tulster and I haven't looked back.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have an IWB holster for my p365 which fits nice but hangs the gun up when I try to draw it. What might I be doing wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Sig Fanatic
47 Posts
I recently bought a Tulster for my P365 and it's been great so far. I had been using Tulster for my G43 & G19 so it's not like Tulster is new to me. I've heard nothing but good reports about Vedder, but Prime with same or next day shipping got me to try the Tulster and I haven't looked back.
I'll second Tulster (y)

20201001_192953619_iOS.jpg

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have an IWB holster for my p365 which fits nice but hangs the gun up when I try to draw it. What might I be doing wrong?

What holster are you using and where are you wearing it? Also, do you have the cant adjusted or is it set to neutral/no cant? And finally, what is the ride height that you’re holster is set for? Those here who might be able to help can’t do so without that information.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Vedder LightTuck or/and Kusiak Old Fashioned tuckable.
Adjustability for height and cant goes to the Vedder.
Size goes to the Kusiak.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Vedder LightTuck or/and Kusiak Old Fashioned tuckable.
Adjustability for height and cant goes to the Vedder.
Size goes to the Kusiak.
I like both, The Vedder, to me is a bit easier to use, The claw on the Vedder makes it look bigger but in use I do not realize much difference, plus the claw helps hold the gun butt in to m body better.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for giving me somethings to ponder. I have been experimenting with some adjustments and found that the holster is fine, but that it’s my technique is lacking. No can’t seems to be the answer to the binding problem. The remaining one is getting my hand securely on the gun when I draw it from the holster.

Thanks,

Bob

121 - 130 of 130 Posts