SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one. I want one that I can "forget I have it on" it is so comfortable. Single clip, I don't care for the wrap around dual clip styles. 3:30ish carry

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I recommend a Vedder Light Tuck. Comfortable practically disappears. One of the best belt clips out there in my opinion. Great retention and cant adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
65 Posts
I liked raven tactical. It’s basically a trigger guard with a clip on it, but make sure to upgrade to the metal clip. Very minimalistic.

The only reason I don’t use it anymore is because it doesn’t work with the crimson trace.

·
Registered
238 Posts
If you like leather, I recommend the Kusiak Signature tuckable, which is a deep concealment minimalist holster. For a hybrid, the Stealthgear Ventcore AIWB, which is their smallest footprint and can be worn anywhere, not just appendix. For pocket carry, the Talon wallet/cargo pocket holster.

These work for me and I find them very comfortable and I’m willing to recommend them based on quality, fit, and customer service. But what is going to work for you may be something different. Good luck and let us know what you decide on.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I use High Noon Mr Softy. Cheap and easy and comfortable. I rarely carry IWB anymore but I used too. Maybe if I lose 10 more lbs. I liked the N82 but in this Florida heat and humidity it soaked up sweat like a sponge.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is so great about the Vedder? Tulster looks more comfortable.

I'm between these two companies I think.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Take a look at Lenwood Spector!! Awesome Kydex single clip minimalist holster. It’s a must to order the full sweat shield. My favorite Kydex holster.
I do have, use and really like Tulster abs Vedder too. Trust me on at least looking at the Lenwood. Their color choices are limited but they are fantastic holsters.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
What is so great about the Vedder? Tulster looks more comfortable.

I'm between these two companies I think.

Tulster is a good holster. I love their universal mag carrier.

I prefer the belt clip on the Vedder. I’ve tried holsters with the type of clip that’s on a Tulster and it doesn’t work for me. It’s all about what will or will not work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
179 Posts
I use a BraDec IWB. Comfortable, durable, adjustable cant, a very well made holster at an attractive price.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I have the Vedder Light Tuck. I don't have many options because I have a Crimson Trace Laser attached. It's a nice holster. You can adjust the cant and the ride height. The belt clip is rigid. I also like the Sticky Holster.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I switch between the Vedder Light Tuck with the concealment claw or this one from Black Label Holsters.

The Black Label is slightly more comfortable but the Vedder has a more stable belt clip.

The fact that the Black Label belt clip is a little sloppy is probably what makes it more comfortable... it moves with me a little more. Plus I like that the kydex does not extend past the end of the muzzle.

Vedder conceals better and keeps the grip high so I can more reliably get a good grip on it. The Vedder goes about a 1/4" past the muzzle which takes up unnecessary space if you ask me but overall it's still very comfortable.

https://blacklabelholsters.com/products/sig-sauer-non-light-bearing-aiwb-rig-full-kydex-appendix-holster-w-adjustable-ride-height-and-cant

1 - 20 of 130 Posts