SIG Talk banner

More stainless

1897 Views 26 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Basspraiser
I was never that fond of stainless but a few years ago I got a couple of 229s for matches for the wear and weight. I've really grown quite fond of them so yesterday I went in to order a couple of the new Combat Commanders and they had this 226 so I thought what the heck. I also wasn't a big 226 fan only having a Mk25 and a Legion but I think I'm going to like this one. Had a terribly stiff trigger so I put a 18# mainspring in it and it's more like my others now. Ordered G10's and barrels and think I just might try it in a couple matches.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
5,319 Posts
Reactions: bearone2

· Registered
67 Posts
I love all SIGs, but perhaps stainless steel onesw are my favourite for the range, in fact I've got a P226 stainless for punching paper.

Attachments

· Registered
5,319 Posts
Reactions: bearone2

· Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just noticed something different, went to put G10s on and they didn't fit, well fit right. This frame is a little different at the bottom (sorry crappy picture) but I wonder what that is for, accessories or mag well or something?
Dremel to the rescue...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.