SIG Talk banner

Modified IWB holster for P226

723 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  hauki
So I have been using the Concealment Express IWB holster for the P226 for a few days, and the top corner was really bothering me. I'm not particularly fat, but fat enough for that part to be poking at me, especially while sitting down. So I decided to get out the Dremel and fix it. I cut off the circled area, sanded it, then buffed it smooth and I must say it is very comfortable now. No poking at all.

CE may want to consider modifying the holster, but if not it works for me now.

Here is the after pic
See less
So I have been using the Concealment Express IWB holster for the P226 for a few days, and the top corner was really bothering me. I'm not particularly fat, but fat enough for that part to be poking at me, especially while sitting down. So I decided to get out the Dremel and fix it. I cut off the circled area, sanded it, then buffed it smooth and I must say it is very comfortable now. No poking at all.

CE may want to consider modifying the holster, but if not it works for me now.

[ATTACH...
See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
Now the hammer is gonna be a problem.Just looking at it my 2cents.(y)

· Registered
Lots of guns...
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update:
Still carrying daily with this setup, and still as comfortable as always. I've gone through 2 belt clips though. Maybe I keep the retaining screws too tight? No biggie, though, it's an easy enough fix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts