SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 11 1/2 months the stamp for my Ti-rant 45 came in. Swapped the MK25's barrel for a drop in from Silencer Shop and started banging steel. As usual, no issues with the 226, she just keeps going. For the 15-25 yards I was shooting at I'm not seeing the need to swap the sights for the tall version. I just sight through the suppressor and let them fly. This is almost as much fun as sex :drool:
Firearm Gun Trigger Air gun Airsoft

Shooting range Shooting sport Paintball Shooting Games

·
Registered
7,967 Posts
Congrats - very nice addition!!

Do you feel any residue blow-back with your 9mm Mk25? It's pretty noticable when shooting my P220 45acp with an Osprey. I enjoy shooting 220 suppressed, but do get small sand/silt grain size carbon bits on my forehead, that I haven't noticed with other 45 hosts...

Cheers

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats - very nice addition!!

Do you feel any residue blow-back with your 9mm Mk25? It's pretty noticable when shooting my P220 45acp with an Osprey. I enjoy shooting 220 suppressed, but do get small sand/silt grain size carbon bits on my forehead, that I haven't noticed with other 45 hosts...

Cheers
A little more carbon on the pistol but no gas face or flying particles, might be a different story with 45 ACP though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks great!

OP - Can you do me a favor and verify whether your Tirant's piston threads fully onto your barrel and touches the shoulder? My Tirant 9 bottoms out on the threads of my Silencerco 1/2x28 barrel and does not touch the shoulder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.