SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to take my new MK25 to the range today. I functioned flawlessly. The trigger reset took some getting used to. I got hung up a few times since I'm used to a Glock trigger. I ordered the SRT and some Hogue rubber grips. I don't see a need to change anything else. On another note I found a few kydex holsters that I like. I got a holster for the P226 with rails. I was able to heat it up in boiling water, put the gun in a plastic bag, heat it up in boiling water, then put it into the holster. It readjusted the kydex perfectly. I think I will start looking into making my own holsters soon. I found some good info on kydex forum an youtube. I just mostly want to do it for my own guns.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Welcome to the MK25 club.

Only mod I've done is the Houge rubber grips for my large hands.

I too was very into holsters when I bought mine, got a safariland one for p226r, works fine. I say WAS because I rarely use it. At the range it just goes from my range bag to my hand.

Boiling water? Why not use a hair dryer? Especially for the gun?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Defensive Line makes a great IWB, and Tim is good to deal with. UGB is owned by a former Marine. Try one of them if you want leather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.