SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like many of you, I have been patiently waiting for the right holster to come along to fit my MK25. For the past decade, I have used nothing but Safariland, 2 years ago adopting their QLS system to easily swap holsters and pistols between rigs and belts. Safariland however, did not produce a holster for the MK25, especially one that was without a specific light attached.

I was informed yesterday by some contacts at holsterops of this holster and its universal fit for the P226R and MK25 models. I ordered immediately, to find it shipped this morning, the latest holster from Safariland: The 7TS Safariland 7TS ALS Holster with QLS 19
Video:

The holster looks great, will be of superb quality, and the price is amazing. I had considered other companies, however as I said, for 8 years of SWAT only using Safariland, I could not deviate. The mechanism utilizes the same body mechanics I am trained to perform when drawing the pistol as well.

Look for write ups on this on my blog as soon as it comes and I can go use it. Also, I will be doing some videos on it as well.

Hope you guys who are looking for a MK25 holster find this helpful. Tell them Denny sent you!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I plan on picking up the SL 6378-477-411 for my Mk25. It's from the ALS line...

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I use a serpa that I dremeled out just a wee bit. Works great. Glad to hear that there is a better/specifically made for option. Please report back on the finish wear. I think when I "customized" mine it softened the plastic. No wear at 400-50 draws.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.