SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Alien Gear offer a military discount? I sent an email a couple days ago, (military account) and never got a response.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind. I realized there was live chat. I went to that and they told me they do not offer a military discount. Still, I just purchased to 2.0's :) hopefully they get here sooner rather than later

·
🎖USAF Veteran
4,454 Posts
Never mind. I realized there was live chat. I went to that and they told me they do not offer a military discount. Still, I just purchased to 2.0's :) hopefully they get here sooner rather than later
What kind of company is that, no discount for our troops. Hell, I want all companies to offer discounts for active military, retired military, and vets who served. We need our country to support all troops...Present and past!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of company is that, no discount for our troops. Hell, I want all companies to offer discounts for active military, retired military, and vets who served. We need out country to support all troops...Present and past!
True, but I am not going to go around asking for handouts. These holsters are set at a great price point anyways....

198 Posts
Hi Tonyroc,

I am glad customer service was able to answer your question. I did take your concern to management about military discounts however. I know that the policy our owner has set forth is to essentially ALWAYS offer the lowest price possible, so you guys never have to wait around for a sale or coupon code - you are always going to get our absolute best price everyday.

We do have a policy for active military and law enforcement where we will put your order right to the front of the line (expedited order) for no additional charge, as a courtesy to our military and police customers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, well I'll take that :) can you help me with that? I would love to have my holster's sooner rather than later

198 Posts
So what's the deal? When I called Alien Gear I was told they do not do this and are not sure how this misinformation got out?
Hi thisriley,

We contacted our customer service department to see if our policy has changed and the answer was "yes" and "no."

"Under normal circumstances, when our production line is not under such demand, we do offer a rush order "head of the line privileges" for active duty military and police. Currently, we are backlogged and so we cannot offer this rush service."

We hope this answers your question and we are sorry for the inconvenience and for the confusion. If you have any other questions, please contact us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.