SIG Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today at work on the jobsite the concrete guys were pouring a big slab with a pump truck. If you are unfamiliar with what that looks like they have the mixing truck backup to a pump truck and the pump truck pumps wet concrete through a hose to a spot that would be hard or impossible to reach with just the chute on the back of the mixing truck. Back to the story........

So this guy that is running the end of the hose kept yelling out "SIG".

"SIG" long pause

"SIG"

"SIG"

Ad nauseam.........which technically since I am starting to flirt with Sig's a little harder that saying does not quite fit here but I digress.

So the guy is yelling out "SiG". And I can not for the life of me figure out what he is actually saying? My best guess is either:

A. He actually was yelling "SIG" and I need to buy one ASAP!

or

B. He was yelling "Pick" as in pick up the hose. As this specific pour job did not have the room to use the boom concrete pump so he had a bunch of guys dragging the super heavy hose back as he worked his way out. So he fills up an area with concrete and signals them to "Pick" the hose.

I kinda like sticking with "SIG" as I feel we are getting closer and closer to adding a P226 Stainless Elite to the household. I just checked my forehead and I don't feel warm..........

Signess?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Haha signess for sure. I have it too. I bought a Legion 229 a few weeks ago. I love it. However I have found myself already eyeballing the M11-A1 thinking it may be my third Concealed Carry wep. What is it with always wanting MORE?!? Lol

We have the SIGness my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
11,632 Posts
"The Signess"... It manifests itself in different ways... apparently never the same, to obscure it's intent... we MUST be always Vigilant!!!

Reactions: GCBHM

·
Registered
749 Posts
Got the same problem; getting the itch. Only 3 problems: Had to pay quartly tax to IRS; got a granddaughter graduating from College next month (that's a grand for present) and heading to Muslim Occupied Europe also next month. Have to wait until I get back.

·
Banned
6,289 Posts
That's it...there'll be no living with him now.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
The sooner you take the antidote, the sooner you will feel better. It does only last for a limited time though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
SIGNESS is very contagious!!! Damn, I just caught it again!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts