SIG Talk banner

Member Status

1014 14
Hi everyone! I am just wondering how the membership status changes go. I am listed as a member, some are junior members, some are senior members. I thought it depended on the length of time being a member but it seems not to be the case.

I can see junior members that have just recently joined.
Reactions: bearone2
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
3,771 Posts
All of the forums that I frequent or moderate at are set up to acknowledge participation.
It is up to the admin to set the thresholds of each level to be recognized in vBulletin which SigTalk uses. It's sort of a thank you to the members for being active. I have no idea just where those acknowledgement markers are set here. It's all a good thing where ever they have them set. The more active members a forum has the more members it attracts. More members the more diverse ideas and knowledge base to share and attract more members.

Whatever they are doing or how it's set... it's a great place that I'm happy to be a part of.

· Premium Member
16,864 Posts
Here's another option for you.

If you donate to the cause, you can get one of these nifty-noodles and ever most AWESOME --- Supporting Member --- tags under your name.

<<<------------- WAY COOL....:cool:

I'd bet some Moderator can beam in and shoot you a link so you could score one...

· Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Here's another option for you.

If you donate to the cause, you can get one of these nifty-noodles and ever most AWESOME --- Supporting Member --- tags under your name.

<<<------------- WAY COOL....:cool:

I'd bet some Moderator can beam in and shoot you a link so you could score one...
I like this. They don't ask for much, and it's pretty nice and laid back here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.