SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I don't post a lot. But, when I called sig about the cartridge recall, they said I had to send in my entire gun due to it having the gen 1 gas chamber and gen 1 barrels. Initially they said I would have it back in 2 weeks, it ended up being 2 months. When I called to complain they said they are giving me a stage 2 trigger for free, it will be out in may 2017. And the guy said it wasn't geiselle, he said it was Sig Sauer. I've looked all over the internet but haven't found anything at all on this trigger. Could someone tell me anything about this? I have called twice and talked to two different people about the trigger and they said I would be one of the first to use it. Any input would be great.

·
Registered
503 Posts
There have been reports that Sig was going to put in a new 2 stage trigger. Until then, they'd been installing Geisseles in some rifles returned to them.

·
Read Only
7,297 Posts
Sig Probably contracted them to make them for them, with no G on them. Lots of their parts are made by outsourced contracts.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Yeah, SIG mentioned a new MCX match trigger group back in January, so this May/June delivery sounds about right.

We're very interested to hear Mr Jester's impressions - But NO jesting please!!

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, SIG mentioned a new MCX match trigger group back in January, so this May/June delivery sounds about right.

We're very interested to hear Mr Jester's impressions - But NO jesting please!!

Cheers

Haha, I never jest about guns. As soon as I get it, I will definitely give my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
844 Posts
I called Sig about getting the replacement BCG for the recall, and they said my serial number pulled up as needing to be sent in to also have the hammer replaced. Maybe they will just put in a new match trigger, or something upgraded for me for the trouble...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just installed it and went to the range with it. It feels really good. It is a huuge step up from the factory turd that was in it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I called Sig about getting the replacement BCG for the recall, and they said my serial number pulled up as needing to be sent in to also have the hammer replaced. Maybe they will just put in a new match trigger, or something upgraded for me for the trouble...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They checked my serial number and I had to send the entire unit in. They replaced my barrels and the bolt carrier group as well as the gas chamber. Just call and tell them that the $50 store credit isn't worth the time without it. And say that it is your primary home defense weapon and don't like to be without a gun for too long. Even though I have many others.. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts