SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did 80rds of SIG's 300Blk 125g supersonic rated at 2,200ft/sec for this 9" barrel's break-in. Her 5th and 15th round bore cleanings were as easy as I've ever seen. Just 2 or 3 patches were needed, so this is clean ammo and a smooth bore from the factory.

She ran perfectly, with no failures and locked back on every empty mag. I've zeroed at 50yds with both 556 and 300Blk while running the MRO optic. Her targets running 16" 556 are slightly tighter than the 9" 300, but not really much difference.

Here's her 9" 300Blk 10rds at 50yd targets

And this is her 16" 556 target

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great shooting! Your patience and perseverance paid off!
Thank you Sir!! Yeah, this little honey is a sweetie to shoot. The SBR setup is an even 7lbs with an empty 30rd mag and this MRO optic - Much lighter than my other rifles. She seems to just disappear when hanging from her sling, and very quick on target from high-ready. I'll do some timed rifle drills next time at the range. She should be very fast!!

Cheers

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang it! I need either my Lancer or Sig hand guards to show up. Grrrr.
LOL - Keep the faith, it'll happen!! After ALL that's happened with this MCX rifle platform - Who knew that these hand guards would be the last part to complete our setups??!!..

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts