SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P320C with the manual safety. I called SIG and asked if they have any other types of grip modules available for this model. He indicated that they don't at this time, but plan to have them in the future. He didn't know the ETA though.

I am wanting to modify a carry grip module for the manual safety. I don't really feel comfortable doing this on my own because I'm pretty particular. Does anyone know of a place I can send it for the modification? Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have a P320C with the manual safety. I called SIG and asked if they have any other types of grip modules available for this model. He indicated that they don't at this time, but plan to have them in the future. He didn't know the ETA though.

I am wanting to modify a carry grip module for the manual safety. I don't really feel comfortable doing this on my own because I'm pretty particular. Does anyone know of a place I can send it for the modification? Thanks in advance for any help.
I know they have a armorer at the pro shop as he helped me with a P238 issue.

Next time I am there and he is there I will ask him if he can do it. They obviously have the parts as there is a Mass Compiant model out there.

I will update this post with the results of our conversation.

Reactions: Scooter22

·
Registered
148 Posts
No, They have been out for a little while. They are referred to as the "MA compliant" P320 and they have a MA in the model number for example P320C-9-BSS-MS-MA or sometimes P320C-45-BSS-MA. Unfortunately the Manual safety is not a add on. You have to have the Manual Safety FCU and the Grip modules that have the MS notches.
Edited- 5-2-17= Forum Member dcale101 reports that there is this model also-P320C-9-BSS-MS.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Local LGS received some Nitron 320C's with the manual safety a little over a week ago. They came directly from SIG. The shop's owner has been having a real hard time getting any orders filled from them lately and he sells several hundred of the P320C & CA 9mm every year. I don't know if SIG sent them in place of what he ordered or if he specifically ordered them that way.

·
Registered
639 Posts
May be a dumb question but here goes.. can the non MS FCU have the MS installed or do I have to get a new FCU that supports the MS?

Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
No question is dumb here,
You cannot add a Manual safety to a Non-manual safety FCU. You have to obtain or buy a MS FCU.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mine is not the Massachusetts version. It does not have a loaded chamber indicator and came with 15 round magazines. The model number is P320C-9-BSS-MS.
Nice, If I could find one like yours, I could have saved a lot of money on extra 15 rd. mags. Plus I am not real fond of the LCI "Hole". Where did you find that specimen?

·
Registered
5 Posts
No question is dumb here,
You cannot add a Manual safety to a Non-manual safety FCU. You have to obtain or buy a MS FCU.
I'm pretty sure I read on more than one forum that you can add the MS, all it takes is removing a pin in the FCU and adding the required parts. Not saying you're full of it, just wondering where you heard it from so I can know for sure. I suppose I could just be not lazy and call SIG myself and ask lol.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'm pretty sure I read on more than one forum that you can add the MS, all it takes is removing a pin in the FCU and adding the required parts. Not saying you're full of it, just wondering where you heard it from so I can know for sure. I suppose I could just be not lazy and call SIG myself and ask lol.
I really hope that is true cause I for one would be very interested in a video or procedure to do just that and what parts are needed.

fingers crossed..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.