SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice deal here. Use LDD plus the other code on their website. It's $89.99 per 500 shipped. I got me two of them. Great clean ammo and some of my favorite


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ewnrules

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered 1000 rounds for $190 shipped...thanks for the heads up.

Magtech is nice ammo. Good and clean and my Sig loves it.


Sorry. Just saw where you had commented and had a question. I should have posted the link as well. If you haven't ordered yet sportsman guide has it $179 for 1000 shipped to your door. They're doing free 30 day membership then use code sg3209 at checkout. It takes $10 of the $189. I went ahead and grabbed another 1000 rounds. You can't beat that price for magtech 115g 9mm ammo. Stock it deep and tall while it's this cheap. Sorry again for my delayed response


"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·



"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hope this helps. I got a little off in my original post. This is the correct and cheapest way. Add the 1000 rounds for 189.99 then at checkout apply the 10 off code sg3209 and they're doing free shipping for members and if you're not a member you can do the 30 day free trial. Great ammo at great prices. I order about 80% of my ammo from these guys. I get the other 20% from brownells when on sale or target sports USA. Right now this deal with SG is tough to beat. They got 124 agulla for $190 for 1000 rounds shipped after you use the $10 off code


"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"
 
  • Like
Reactions: EleventhHour

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can't complain about the Brownell deal. They don't make you join a membership to get $0.18 per rd. I've done the SG thing before. They're good about canceling the buyers club.


I've read where others have had the issue of them canceling orders. I've made at least 12-15 orders from them (mostly ammo) and never once have they cancelled my order. One time I noticed my order never came and checked on it and saw that it wouldn't be shipped for more than 5 weeks later. Called them up and they cancelled it and gave me a $20 credit for next order. Changed my order and used the credit and got ammo 3 days later. I guess I've had good luck so far with them. Brownells is a great place too. I buy
From them a decent amount. I like the 4 pay with SG though. I've bought a gun and it shipped to me with me only paying 25% up front. Payed the rest in 3 installments. Hope everyone has a blessed Father's Day.


"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top