SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think I got a couple from PSA. I got an order confirmation email and account says processing. It's now out if stock. Are they usually good about that? Do they oversell and then cancel on you? I've never ordered from them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think I got a couple from PSA. I got an order confirmation email and account says processing. It's now out if stock. Are they usually good about that? Do they oversell and then cancel on you? I've never ordered from them.
I've ordered lots of ammo from them. Inventory seems to be true. If you got the confirmation email, you are good. Usually the site will error out right after you hit the submit button, if the last item gets sold seconds before.

Its happened to me more than once. All I cared about was that confirmation email. I knew i was good. Ha!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've ordered lots of ammo from them. Inventory seems to be true. If you got the confirmation email, you are good. Usually the site will error out right after you hit the submit button, if the last item gets sold seconds before.

Its happened to me more than once. All I cared about was that confirmation email. I knew i was good. Ha!
Great thanks for the heads up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts