SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good place to buy sig sauer 15 or even 17 round magazines for the P320. I live in UT which is a 2nd Amendment state and there are no restrictions on having ammo and magazines sent to my house. So my question is what sites have pretty good prices on sig sauer official magazines? Since the sig store is out of every magazine. Thanks in advance. Also i am unsure if a question about magazines goes in the guns portion or not. If it does not go here could someone please move it to the right forum? Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I try to buy MecGar mags. I start with MecGar directly and usually check Gunbroker, Ebay, and Midway USA. Cheaper than Dirt and CDNNSports as well.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am looking for a good place to buy sig sauer 15 or even 17 round magazines for the P320. I live in UT which is a 2nd Amendment state and there are no restrictions on having ammo and magazines sent to my house. So my question is what sites have pretty good prices on sig sauer official magazines? Since the sig store is out of every magazine. Thanks in advance. Also i am unsure if a question about magazines goes in the guns portion or not. If it does not go here could someone please move it to the right forum? Thanks again.

It sounds like you're looking for compact 9mm. Good luck. They're extremely hard to find. I just sold two new in the box today from were I over ordered. You may have a little better luck with the 17 than the 15. The gun is so popular right now that these mags are flying out of stores. If you have GunBroker look there and search for p250 as well as 320. Some sellers list as p250 and from my experience the p250 are typically a little cheaper but same exact mags. Sportsman's Supply on gun broker typically has them and I've bought a lot from those guys. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sounds like you're looking for compact 9mm. Good luck. They're extremely hard to find. I just sold two new in the box today from were I over ordered. You may have a little better luck with the 17 than the 15. The gun is so popular right now that these mags are flying out of stores. If you have GunBroker look there and search for p250 as well as 320. Some sellers list as p250 and from my experience the p250 are typically a little cheaper but same exact mags. Sportsman's Supply on gun broker typically has them and I've bought a lot from those guys. Hope this helps.
You would be spot on with the needing good luck to find just about anything sig official with this gun. The gun was already popular then they won the army contract and the popularity just exploded from there. They should open a new factory just for parts. hahaha (hey guy can dream right?)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had pretty good luck at gunmagwarehouse for magazines.
Thanks for another website i can check out. I just checked they are out at the moment but i will keep checking. 34.99 isn't bad for an official sig mag.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for another website i can check out. I just checked they are out at the moment but i will keep checking. 34.99 isn't bad for an official sig mag.
Many will say that the Mec-gar mags are just as good, if not better, than the factory Sig magazines. I have 2 17 round mec gar mags for my P229 arriving tomorrow.:)

·
Registered
193 Posts

I ordered a set of mags from them for my 320 and Itty literally never arrived. After 25 days of it showing as sitting in Miami on USPS tracking I have up and got a refund.

Would not recommend them.

·
Registered
33 Posts

I ordered a set of mags from them for my 320 and Itty literally never arrived. After 25 days of it showing as sitting in Miami on USPS tracking I have up and got a refund.

Would not recommend them.
I ordered 2 last Friday evening. They have arrived at my local post office this evening. To be delivered tomorrow. That is only 4 work days. Yours sounds more like a post office problem rather than gunmagwarehouse.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts