SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to buy magazine parts, the follower, spring, etc…

ive found spring and base plates but nothing else. Anyone have any leads on where to look?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m looking to buy magazine parts, the follower, spring, etc…

ive found spring and base plates but nothing else. Anyone have any leads on where to look?

A quick search...not much i could find easy. Not sure of their on hand inventory. Not affilated.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
There are numerous threads on this forum talking about replacement/upgrade parts for P365 magazines. As this platform ages, I’m sure more will become available.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m looking for the part between the spring and the floor plate. I can’t remember the name of it for the life of me.

·
Registered
981 Posts
The part that retains the exterior baseplate?
OEM mag parts reputedly aren't available; did get some NDZ +5 mag springs.
What happened; did you lose/break a part?
Moon

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Funny story, opened mag and it fell in the floor somewhere. I turned to look and it was in the perfect position to get stepped on and break in two. I’m going to call sig and see if they will send me one.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Bummer. If Sig won’t send you one, maybe someone who has installed magguts will be willing to part with their old parts but I think most folks are saving the old parts in case the magguts parts break...

Worse case: buy a used magazine and a magguts kit, end up with two working magazines

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I called sig and they said they don’t make the mags and I can’t buy any. Looks like I’m screwed.

customer service told me to buy new magazines. Haha

·
Registered
249 Posts
I called sig and they said they don’t make the mags and I can’t buy any. Looks like I’m screwed.

customer service told me to buy new magazines. Haha
Yup they are a wee bit ‘prickly’ when it comes to those magazines... especially so for internal magazine parts.

Unfortunately buying a new or used magazine to replace the parts may be your quickest option.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Since the magazines are outsourced SIG doesn't carry the internal parts. I think Cass's suggestion makes the most sense.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Other than floorplates, the do not stock replacement magazine parts. Even the employees can't get them. When a magazine gets worn or damaged, it's replaced. Aftermarket at some point may step in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts