SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I carry OWB because IWB is too uncomfortable for me . OWB works just fine for me , and I am able to conceal my weapon very well with a lose fitting button down cover shirt . My problem is with the vertical magazine carriers .
The mag floor plates dig into my side .
Can someone please recommend a good horizontal magazine carrier .

TIA

·
Registered
896 Posts
Don't think it's called S H T F Gear anymore, but that's what I use for horizontal carriers.

Edit...had to space out the letters since it's a filtered word here. Please be kind to me, moderators. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Voodoo tactical makes a great single mag pouch that mounts vert and horizontally. i use mine quite a bit since the retention strap over the top is made to accommodate anything from SC to full size G21 mags. i also found at the swap meet a bunch of old velcro knife holders that fit my mags that mount horizontally, perfect fit for some of my smaller mags. may try that as you can get them cheap and you may have some laying around at home in your "bleh holster/belt/carrier/box" that we all have!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Voodoo tactical makes a great single mag pouch that mounts vert and horizontally. i use mine quite a bit since the retention strap over the top is made to accommodate anything from SC to full size G21 mags. i also found at the swap meet a bunch of old velcro knife holders that fit my mags that mount horizontally, perfect fit for some of my smaller mags. may try that as you can get them cheap and you may have some laying around at home in your "bleh holster/belt/carrier/box" that we all have!
Thank you for your help . I didn't think about the knife pouches . I do have a flip phone pouch that works good for SC 12 round 9 mm , and 10 round 40 s&w mags . Sub Compacts just don't work well for me . I will check out Voodoo Tactical , thank you .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.