SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the RMR work without the plate on a new M17? If so do I need different screws?

If I choose a non RMR which is better, Delta point pro or Romeo pro? They are only about $30 apart. Is the Delta point a direct fit? I understand the Romeo pro comes with the plate needed. Is this true?
Thanks for your opinions.

·
Registered
645 Posts
The M17 will accept a DeltaPoint Pro or a Romeo 1 Pro with no adapters or plates. If you have your heart set on an RMR, check with the Trijicon site to see what kind of plate and screws you'll need. I have a DeltaPoint Pro on mine and am very satisfied with it.

Reactions: TexasBB

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The M17 will accept a DeltaPoint Pro or a Romeo 1 Pro with no adapters or plates. If you have your heart set on an RMR, check with the Trijicon site to see what kind of plate and screws you'll need. I have a DeltaPoint Pro on mine and am very satisfied with it.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I have the ROMEO1PRO on my M17 and like it a lot. I debated between the DP and ROM and went with SIG. Very happy with it. 700+ rounds and no issues.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I debated between the Romeo 1 Pro and the Leupold DPP and I ended up with the Romeo 1 Pro mostly because it was the only one I could find in FDE at the time. I don't have an opinion on Trijicon RMR as I don't own any of their products.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,227 Posts
I have the Romeo 1 Pro on my P320 X-Compact and really like it.
tempImageMcoL44.png

1 - 9 of 9 Posts