SIG Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
22 Views and no one warned this idiot about the guiderod protruding out of the front?

·
Banned
89 Posts
Not only is he an expert in firearms, he also appears to be a quite accomplished artist based on the banner in the background.

He did give it a 5 out of 5.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The M17 and the M18 are the exactly the same except for the guide rod loaded indicator on the M17

On a more serious note, I am fairly curious how he managed to get the guide rod on the M17 to sit flush despite it being obviously incorrectly installed when un-loaded, then it sticks out when chambered and back to flush when un-loaded???

Hopefully he won’t have an AD or ND and hurt himself or someone else as he is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
I feel sorry for his parents, they are the ones who actually have to claim him as their own...He reminds me a lot of Dude I went to junior high with who used to always claim as a badge of honor how much airplane glue he sniffed..
Some people Shouldn’t own guns, or have children...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Scary, wonder if he will figure out that something is not quite right? Edit: looks like someone already gave him a heads up on Youtube, says he fixed it but wonder how????

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ohh it gets better...

Go watch his AR video

Not to mention he also claimed to be a former Marine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts