SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A small milestone of sorts - was able to ring the 100M gong with my P210 today and some new, mildly hot, 115gn TMJ handloads. 12" gong, and from a sitting rest, but still first time I've done it so it put a smile on my face lol - was still unable to duplicate it though with either my P226 Combat or P320 which I also had along. Will try with the X5 next time out.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
+1, I sometimes shoot my P210 Legends at 100 yards too. I have some other accurate centerfire auto loaders, but nothing I have shoots better than my 210s. Had some of the Swiss versions years ago. Also excellent. Would still have the Swiss guns except the hammer bit me so badly, and I always struggled with the bottom mag release. Enjoy the Legend, I sure do:)

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
... Would still have the Swiss guns except the hammer bit me so badly..
Didn't escape the day without some hammer bite - via a friends Tokarev T33 LOL. Those 7.62x25 rounds have some snap to them too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
A small milestone of sorts - was able to ring the 100M gong with my P210 today and some new, mildly hot, 115gn TMJ handloads. 12" gong, and from a sitting rest, but still first time I've done it so it put a smile on my face lol - was still unable to duplicate it though with either my P226 Combat or P320 which I also had along. Will try with the X5 next time out.

Is that a USA made P210

Reactions: syspy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haven't gotten a P210 yet, I've still got a small stack of pistols at my FFL since October last year. NJ pistol permit laws suck for the responsible gun owner! Nice range set up!!...
Bears the question......Why am I still in NJ??????

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No. The US made P210s have a P226-style lockup, where the barrel hood locks in the ejection port. The one in the picture has the original 1911-style locking lugs of the Swiss and German 210s.
Exactly. Mine is a 2003 manufacture.

Reactions: Rock185 and SHOOT
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.