SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's only been recently that I got back into plastic fantastic handguns. 1911's and revolvers have ruled the roost around here for several years along with custom leather rigs. The combination of my slightly shaky hands and deteriorating eyesight pushed me back toward a high capacity pistol. Not to mention that in the very off chance I'm caught in the wrong place at the wrong time where multiple bad people decide to go stupid, which seems to be more common these days, I want more than 5,6 or 8-10 rounds available if engagement becomes necessary. My wife loves her Glocks, I do not. they are great guns but not my cup-o-tea. The Sig P320 is my everyday all day carry gun and I have grown to regard this pistol as fondly as my Smiths, Hi-Powers and Kimber 1911's. So I figured as long as I'm falling in deep like with a plastic gun why not a plastic holster. I have a Crossbreed Freedom Carry for my 320 but I wanted an OWB to wear while working around the property and not have to worry about sweat seeping through leather to my pistol. After reading several reviews and looking at several different offerings I decided to go with this GunfightersInc. Ronin model. It just landed in the mailbox today so I can't comment on long term usage but my initial thought are favorable. It has very good retention without giving too much up on a smooth draw. The quality of the Kydex is as good as I've seen on any holster and is hands down better than many production line holsters. There aren't any screws to work loose over time. I really like how the belt loops are of the same material as the holster instead of a thick hunk of square plastic. That little touch helps keep the rig pulled in nice and tight to the body. And finally the grip tape on the inside of the belt loops really keep the holster where you want it on your belt. No sliding back and forth on the belt. I'm looking forward to putting this rig through it's paces.

Thanks for looking! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.