SIG Talk banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
My EDC is a HK p2000 LEM!!!! Sometimes a USPC .45 LEM or G19 Gen 5. Almost never carry a Sig as EDC. I love hammer fired for carry and I love HK’s paddle magazine release! And… they are built so darn solid. For me, only manufacture that I’ve never had any sort of malfunction with has been…. HK. And that’s with many examples and various models from them. Is what it is for me anyway. Nothing against my Sigs, they are great.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I will carry my P320 Compact from time to time, but I am a lover of hammer fired guns. I just bought a 229 (waiting on it to arrive) but I've been carrying my Beretta PX4 mostly. I've been down the micro 9 route with a Hellcat. I've also done a Glock 19 and a snubbie revolver. What I found out is that it's not really any more uncomfortable for me to carry a bigger gun and if I ever need it, my big mitts fit much better on a full size grip. As for concealment, unless I'm carrying in a place that is supposedly "gun free", I don't worry too much about printing. I have a little .380 I can pocket carry if deep concealment is needed. I can also toss on the P365 grip module for my P320 FCU and go small that way. But I prefer to carry a larger gun, even in the summer.

And as has been mentioned...CZs are awesome. I have an SP-01, P-01, and a 97 all Cajunized. But they are competition guns with fiber optic sites and ridiculously light triggers tuned to light off Federal primers...not good for EDC.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I always carry my glock g43x, mainly because it don’t hurt my feelings if it gets beat up, etc. I tried carrying a p365, but just couldn’t shoot that gun worth a flip. I have hell with little guns. Thinking about trying to find a p229 though for carry

·
Super Moderator
P365/P365XL
379 Posts
Opposite of the OP. I have several brands of pistol but the brand that gets carried the most is Sig, specifically the P365 series. Usually the XL but sometimes the P365. Closest competition would be the Ruger LCP Max.

·
Registered
111 Posts
At the risk of being ordered into a re-education camp, I too stray from Sig from time to time as it pertains to concealed carry. It's a P365 most of the time but come coat weather, I gravitate to a Glock 43X. I'm planning on working in my P225-A1 and FN 509s (Mid-size and Compact) this winter. The mid-size 509 would be the first time ever conceal carry with an RMR.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Those who switch between the 22 degree grip rake of the Glock and the 18 degree rake of a Sig or 1911 —- you at least perform several dry draws and presentations to verify your applicable wrist angles and sight pictures right? I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
P365/P365XL
379 Posts
With the pistol safe, I like to do multiple draws from the holster so that I maintain muscle memory in bringing the pistol up and pointed properly. I don't like having to bring the pistol up and then making adjustments to the sight picture.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I really like my P-Series SIGs. My P320 and P365s are in the same category as my Glocks: I don't care if they get messed up in carry and training.

I would carry my Legions...but then they'll get messed up. They deserve to be safe queens.

I do wish SIG P-Series had more support from holster makers.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts