SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm planning on selling my 716 to use towards the purchase of a MCX. Problem is i dont know a reasonable price to ask for it. Its a patrol in OD green with lantac dragon and mbus pro irons. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
38 Posts
As fast as prices are falling right now, it's probably not the best time to sell. $1,200-1,300 would have been fair pre-election, but who knows now. If you can hold off on selling prices will probably stabilize next year.

·
Registered
7,472 Posts
I doubt that prices will "stabilize". With AR's going for $400 in the New market, it gets difficult to get "fair value" for anything.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Why do you think you need an MCX bad enough to sell your 716? I've had a couple of both of those and I'm curious. I like both of them, but I agree with the others on prices.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up selling it back to the LGS that sold it to me. He gave me nearly what I paid for it back towards purchasing the MCX....roughly $1200. As for why I wanted to sell it...Ive always wanted an MCX and he finally got a couple in the store. The 716 was really too much rifle for the type of shooting I like to do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.