SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thats a nice looking Legion knife. I carry a Benchmade Heckler & Koch out the front, OD green knife.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
What company makes the knives for Sig Sauer?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi guys I was looking for a Legion Knife to go with my recent P229 Legion purchase was on Hogue site and just looking to see If I can find a better price.

Well I did instead of $249 on Hogue site it's $195 on Ganderoutdoors site same product model number #36176

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/sig-...s-tools/hunting-knives-tools/folding-knives-2
Now I know why Gander site $195 had this Sig Legion knife cheaper than Hogue site $249 even though both sites have same photo and model of #36176 I received a different Sig Knife. I called Gander and they said send it back or keep and they would discount it $50 if I kept. I like the knife took the $50 credit just wanted a Legion Knife to go with P229 Legion that I have. My OCD drives me crazy sometimes......lol

1st photo Hogue 2nd Gander site and 3rd what I actually received.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Those scum bags they better not pull that me, bad enough they haven't shipped yet.* it was shipped, took over a week to ship it.

Nice Sig knife. I understand your OCD, I'm the same way with this stuff.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Did you end up ordering from Gander, mine should be delivered by Wednesday.
yeah I ordered it from them, haven't ordered from Gander in long time, been thinking about it, I recall the last time I ordered from them they screwed up on something and wasn't going to order from them again. They used to be great.

I ordered the Legion knife from Hogue, wanna bet I get the right knife from Gander and will have 2 of them.:huh:

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Now I know why Gander site $195 had this Sig Legion knife cheaper than Hogue site $249 even though both sites have same photo and model of #36176 I received a different Sig Knife. I called Gander and they said send it back or keep and they would discount it $50 if I kept. I like the knife took the $50 credit just wanted a Legion Knife to go with P229 Legion that I have. My OCD drives me crazy sometimes......lol

Wrong knife came in talked to 2 of the CS people so far, they wanted pics, giving me the run around, supposed to call back, its been an hour, tomorrow I'm taking it to paypal. I paid with PP because I didn't trust Gander.
Doesn't matter what they do this will be my last purchase from them.:mad:

Gets better they claim they tried to call back, they didn't, they want me to pay to ship it back.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Follow up to Legion knife saga and ordered from Hogue and got in today. Goes great with my P229 Legion I think. I did also got some different G10 grips but don't think I'm changing them out now. It will give me a reason to look for another Sig P229 to add to my collection......lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
My understanding is that they are only available new through Sig directly, and you must have a registered Legion firearm on your account to purchase.

So unless you have one or have someone who can order them, you may have to look on the secondary market...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just picked up my Legion flipper knife with Wharcliffe blade. Would have preferred the automatic model but too many states around me don’t allow them. Should come on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts