SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have long torso and AIWB/IWB tends to bump my legs (compact holster). I dont want to carry 2, 3, 4 or SOB. When I hike my pants up to a squeaky voice hight then AIWB/IWB works fine. Any suggestions on pants that have higher waist for longer torso folks? Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Might give big & tall shops a try.

I have ordered from KingSize on-line and have been pleased with their quality.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Check with LL Bean ... they have many sizes and styles. I get all my jeans from them. Check out the ones with the "Comfort Waist" ... these have small elastic inserts in the waist band that make them perfect for IWB carry. No need to buy over size waist to make room for your EDC. I have several pair and are my go to pants for carry. I have some dressier khakis with this feature too ... must haves.

Reactions: tpmcman

·
Banned
904 Posts
Look at Jos A Banks and Men's Warehouse. They have a longer fuller front on some of their pants. It will fit your crotch like regular pants should but will be higher on the waist. I don't remember the name for this style.

Reactions: tpmcman

·
Registered
14,948 Posts
I have long torso and AIWB/IWB tends to bump my legs (compact holster). I dont want to carry 2, 3, 4 or SOB. When I hike my pants up to a squeaky voice hight then AIWB/IWB works fine. Any suggestions on pants that have higher waist for longer torso folks? Thanks in advance for your help.
Yes, I sold clothes for 23 years not in the run of the mill department store.
You need what is called a LONG RISE Pant/
They are hard to find in a Department Store
Most places have gone to selling separates/
A suit that says 40 Long comes with a " long rise" pant if it is made to specs.anda Coat that is longer in the Tail.
Jeans and Khakis for the most part do not come in long rise.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I sold clothes for 23 years not in the run of the mill department store.
You need what is called a LONG RISE Pant/
They are hard to find in a Department Store
Most places have gone to selling separates/
A suit that says 40 Long comes with a " long rise" pant if it is made to specs.anda Coat that is longer in the Tail.
Jeans and Khakis for the most part do not come in long rise.
OMG thanks for your help. Guess Im SOL. Ill see if local tailor can help me out. Maybe time to think about a belly band, so I can set it a bit higher.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts