SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Im new to the sig community, and recently purchased a Sp2022 .40 S&W. I've been looking around for accessories to attach to my gun, but I am having trouble finding ones that are specific to this gun. Would anyone know any places, or websites that could fix this problem?

-Jarrod

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
What exactly are you looking for? Other than a tac light and diferent brands/types of night sights, there really isn't a whole lot out there.

As for websites, all the major ones, Midway, Brownells, Top Gun Supply, Surefire, Optics Planet carries a bunch of different stuff.

And welcome from Seattle

Ric

·
Registered
60 Posts
What do you mean by specific for this gun? Anything meant for picatinny will fit the rail if that's what you mean. I was going to get a streamlight tlr1-hl until I thought about the fact I would be pointing a gun at anything I wanted to illuminate and would still need a second light. The only thing I have trouble finding that is model specific is a large grip and decent priced 12rd mags.

Maybe get this. ;)

Amazon.com : LaserLyte Serrated Pistol Bayonet : Hunting Knives : Sports & Outdoors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.